Senior Digital Marketing Account Manager
- Boston, MA
- Full Time
- Mid Level
We are looking for an experienced, full-time Senior Digital Marketing Account Manager to join our team and manage digital campaigns for our clients. We are looking for someone full-time remote (9-5 pm ET, with some flexibility for the right person), from within US Eastern or Central time zones.
The ideal Senior Digital Marketing Account Manager will be someone who is excited to work with great client and agency teams to turn data and big ideas into marketing campaigns with impact. You will be a leader on the Fire&Spark team, championing data-driven initiatives for our clients by coordinating the efforts of experienced SEO strategists and analysts.
To succeed in this position, you should have excellent written and verbal communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, organized and able to start getting your hands dirty one step into client projects from the first week day.
As a key team member in a quickly growing digital marketing agency, you will have endless opportunities to expand your own digital marketing skill set. We take pride in our people and work to guarantee that everyone gains from their experience working here. This includes health insurance, a $3000 annual paid training and education stipend, $500 annual wellness stipend and a $750 annual remote work stipend.
We offer a digital marketing training program that will accelerate your learning and responsibility, so you can work independently with the freedom to manage your own client projects. Some of our clients have included DIFF Eyewear, Citizen Watch, Lovepop, and The Grommet.
- Lead client engagements, proactively solving issues with client projects and ensuring goals are met
- Work with project strategists team to monitor, measure and analyze account performance, communicating findings, insights and recommendations on a regular basis
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Fire&Spark’s project management capabilities and best practices
- Manage Junior Account Managers and analysts
- Recruit and manage external contractors and freelancers
- Train junior team members
- Lead regular team meetings
- Assist in preparing high quality, detailed analyses and reports using Excel
- Manage writers and contractors
- Work with clients and teammates to execute on the SEO strategy
- Collaborate with marketing and sales team to improve the ways we communicate our expertise and attract stellar clients
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2-3 years of digital marketing work experience
- Previous project management or client-facing consulting experience
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency with Excel or Google spreadsheets with the ability to conduct detailed analysis
- Experience in managing multiple tasks and priorities
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and a highly analytical thinker
- Strong G Suite or Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Startup experience
- Agency experience
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Familiarity with SEO concepts
- Proficient in Asana for project management
- Understanding of introductory project-level finance concepts
- 15 days of vacation and 5 days paid sick leave
- 10 paid holidays
- Health and dental insurance
- Exceptional training/skills development within the organization
- $3000 in paid training and education programs annually
- $500 annual wellness stipend
- $750 annual remote work stipend
We love what we do. We are looking for team members who are passionate about growing professionally and applying their expertise to support the success of our clients and our company.
We live our core values everyday:
PASSION FOR LEARNING – Pursue continuous learning with passion, enthusiasm and curiosity. Failures are expected and valued as learning opportunities.
TEAM FIRST – Put team success ahead of personal glory and avoid unnecessary competition.
LET DATA GUIDE YOU – Challenge opinions not supported by data. Evidence based on facts and hard numbers is the best basis for decision-making.
GET THE DETAILS RIGHT – Sweating the small stuff is the difference between mediocre and magnificent.
TAKE OWNERSHIP – Celebrate successes and take full responsibility for negative outcomes. Always ask what you could have done better and never shift blame to others.
If this is something that sparks your interest, we are looking forward to seeing your application!