- Boston, MA
- Full Time
- Entry Level
We are looking for a full-time SEO Strategist who will provide value to clients in the form of high-quality SEO strategy and analysis. The ideal candidate will be someone who loves operating in the space where data analytics and creative strategy development collide.
The ideal candidate will also be interested in a leadership role when it comes to training other members of our client services team, collaborating with account managers and analysts, and taking ownership over the SEO success of client projects.
As a key team member in a quickly growing digital marketing agency, you will have endless opportunities to expand your own digital marketing skillset. We take pride in our people and work to guarantee that everyone gains from their experience working here.
We are looking for someone full-time remote (9-5pm ET, with some flexibility for the right person), from within US Eastern or Central time zones.
We offer a comprehensive digital marketing training program that will accelerate your learning and responsibility, so you can work independently with the freedom to drive SEO strategy for your own client projects. You will work hand-in-hand with senior members of our strategy team to learn how we develop data-driven SEO strategies and how we communicate them to clients.
We are also looking for people who can leverage their own expertise and critical thinking skills to develop brand new on-page and off-page strategies that generate results. Some of our clients have included DIFF Eyewear, Citizen Watch, Lovepop, and The Grommet.
- Create SEO success for our clients
- Execute on the agency’s established SEO strategies
- Proactively develop, adapt, and evolve SEO strategies to fit the client’s needs
- Provide feedback on deliverables from analysts to get them client-ready
- Develop and lead link-building campaigns
- Ensure marketing results for our clients
- Explain SEO deliverables, concepts, and strategies to internal teams and client teams
- Answer technical questions that the project manager is unable to
- Impact the development of agency’s “standard strategies”
- Deliver documents with data-backed SEO recommendations
- Mine Google Analytics, Search Console, and other tools to identify high-level opportunities and new initiatives
- Conduct SEO competitor research
- Collaborate with other SEO strategists, account managers, project managers, and SEO analysts
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency with Excel or Google spreadsheets with the ability to put together detailed reports and perform complex analysis
- Experience in managing multiple tasks and priorities
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Avid learner
- Strong G Suite or Microsoft Office Suite skills
- link building
- content strategy
- keyword research
- on-page optimisation & SEO
- technical SEO
- SEO tools, including (but not limited to) Ahrefs, Moz, SemRush, Screaming Frog, Deepcrawl. Google Analytics
- Exposure to project management fundamentals
- 15 days of vacation and 5 days paid sick leave
- 10 paid holidays
- Health and dental insurance
- Exceptional training/skills development within the organization
- $3000 in paid training and education programs annually
- $500 annual wellness stipend
- $750 annual remote work stipend
We love what we do. We are looking for team members who are passionate about growing professionally and applying their expertise to support the success of our clients and our company.
We live our core values everyday:
- PASSION FOR LEARNING – Pursue continuous learning with passion, enthusiasm and curiosity. Failures are expected and valued as learning opportunities.
- TEAM FIRST – Put team success ahead of personal glory and avoid unnecessary competition.
- LET DATA GUIDE YOU – Challenge opinions not supported by data. Evidence based on facts and hard numbers is the best basis for decision-making.
- GET THE DETAILS RIGHT – Sweating the small stuff is the difference between mediocre and magnificent.
- TAKE OWNERSHIP – Celebrate successes and take full responsibility for negative outcomes. Always ask what you could have done better and never shift blame to others.
If this is something that sparks your interest, we are looking forward to seeing your application!