Senior SEO Strategist
- Boston, MA
- Full Time
- Mid Level
We are looking for a full-time, experienced SEO Strategist who will provide value to clients in the form of high-quality SEO strategy and analysis. The ideal candidate will be someone who loves operating in the space where data analytics and creative strategy development collide.
The ideal candidate will also be interested in a leadership role when it comes to training other members of our client services team, advising account managers and strategists, and taking ownership over the SEO success of client projects.
Training will be provided at the beginning of your onboarding. You will hand-in-hand with senior members of our strategy team to learn how we develop data-driven SEO strategies and how we communicate them to clients. We are also looking for people who can leverage their own experience and expertise to develop brand new on-page and off-page strategies that drive results for our clients.
- SEO success for our clients
- Execute on the agency’s established SEO strategies
- Proactively develop, adapt, and evolve SEO strategies to fit the client’s needs
- Coach junior team members and provide feedback on deliverables to get them client-ready
- Develop and lead link-building campaigns
- Ensure marketing results for our clients
- Explain SEO deliverables, concepts, and strategies to internal teams and client teams
- Answer technical questions that the project manager is unable to
- Impact the development of agency’s “standard strategies”
- Deliver documents with data-backed SEO recommendations
- Mine Google Analytics, Search Console, and other tools to identify high-level opportunities and new initiatives
- Conduct SEO competitor research
- Collaborate with other SEO strategists, account managers, project managers, and SEO analysts
To excel as our SEO Strategist, you need to have experience with:
- link building
- content strategy
- keyword research
- on-page optimisation & SEO
- technical SEO
- SEO tools, including (but not limited to) Ahrefs, Moz, SemRush, Screaming Frog, Deepcrawl
Our ideal colleague is:
- Able to bring new and innovative ideas to the table
- Open to learning new ways of doing SEO & growth-oriented
- A team player
- A phenomenal written and spoken English language communicator
- Able to switch between independent and collaborative work as needed
- Passionate about digital marketing
- 15 days of vacation and 5 days paid sick leave
- 10 paid holidays
- Health and dental insurance
- Exceptional training/skills development within the organization
- $3000 in paid training and education programs annually
- $500 annual wellness stipend
- $750 annual remote work stipend
We love what we do. We are looking for team members who are passionate about growing professionally and applying their expertise to support the success of our clients and our company.
We live our core values everyday:
PASSION FOR LEARNING – Pursue continuous learning with passion, enthusiasm and curiosity. Failures are expected and valued as learning opportunities.
TEAM FIRST – Put team success ahead of personal glory and avoid unnecessary competition.
LET DATA GUIDE YOU – Challenge opinions not supported by data. Evidence based on facts and hard numbers is the best basis for decision-making.
GET THE DETAILS RIGHT – Sweating the small stuff is the difference between mediocre and magnificent.
TAKE OWNERSHIP – Celebrate successes and take full responsibility for negative outcomes. Always ask what you could have done better and never shift blame to others.
If this is something that sparks your interest, we are looking forward to seeing your application!